This site has been provided as a censorship-resistant way for people to express themselves in the form of original blog posts. This is aimed primarily at conservative or right-leaning (meaning reasonable, except to the average commie weirdo) writing, as leftist/Marxist ideas already have an endless variety of platforms which are immune to the outrage mob.
However, unlike most platforms, all are welcome here.
You can post whatever you want and comment whatever you want, regardless of how offensive it may be to some people. Want to talk about politics, religion, race, orientation and gender in ways that would offend the delicate (or even get you fired if you used your real name)? Do it here. Use your real name or a pseudonym. Up to you.
The only things that will get a post removed are:
- Posts of a very low quality. This would be very poor grammar and spelling to the point where it is almost unintelligible. It can also be posts that seem to be created strictly to harm the site that contain no real ideas. For example, a racial epitaph repeated over and over again with no context or purpose.
- Child porn, or links to child porn. Discussions of this subject are fine, but no posting of child porn, or links to child porn sites, images, video or pages. No exceptions.
- Promoting or supporting sex with children even when technically legal.
- Excessive pornography. Links to legal pornography is fine. Discussing pornography is fine. Promoting any kind of legal sex acts between consenting adults is great. Discussing and debating the morality of sex and gender-related life choices is encouraged.
- Linking to specific web pages or sites that are intended to allow someone to obtain them. Discussion of illegal drugs is fine, including the pros and cons of decriminalization and legalization is fine. Even discussing personal preferences and habits is fine. Specific instructions on how to prepare and consume illegal drugs is not allowed, for now.
- Incitments to specific violence, including links to web pages that incite specific violence. This site is not where you organize terrorism of any kind. Discussions of potential or existing incitements is fine.
- Doxxing of any of the contributors of this site, including links that would lead to information exposing their personal information of any kind.
- Violations of copyright (not including Fair Use).
- Anything posted or commented that impedes the free expression of ideas (for example, filling another blogger’s posts with pointless comments just to be a jerk).
- Anything else illegal in the United States, or links to sites that violate United States law, except to use as an example of such activity editorially (linking to examples to make a point is fine).
If someone does stupid stuff like these listed items (as determined by the site owner or anyone they designate), it will be removed and the author banned. The bar is high. You would have to do something pretty bad to have a post removed. But it is possible.
The site owner will cooperate with law enforcement if a crime has been committed and we are formally requested.
Otherwise, anyone complaining about content on this site will be ignored.
Remember: being offended is a reflection of your own immaturity and insecurity. No one cares you are upset. Want to do something a about something you read here? Start posting your own arguments against it.